5.12.2011

Lies

I haven’t written in a very long time… well, for fun, I mean. This semester has been difficult for me. Not because of the course load but because I had lost my motivation. After having failed that course three consecutive times, I was drained. At first, I was so excited that I could finally follow my passion: I would be taking the steps to become and English teacher. But there was really more to it than that and I really didn’t take into account that I was becoming burnt out. I have been taking college courses for the last 5 years (sometimes part time and others full time): every summer, every winter break and, of course, every regular semester. That rigorousness of the schedule began to take a toll on me the last semester and I am reaping the results of my lackadaisical with every grade that I have earned… it’s sad really.

The absolute worst part about this is that I promised myself that I would keep this blog up and running. My last entry was about holding truth as my highest value and, right after that, I commenced to lying. I did not keep my word and keep this blog up. So, I will set a new goal: I will update this blog at least twice a month. NO EXCEPTIONS. I don’t know what the theme will be but I will be writing. I must write.

No comments:

Post a Comment