7.18.2010

Gettin' 'Er Done!


Summer Session II is underway and I am working really hard to do the very best that I can in what I like to call my “Calc Redo.” Remember in the 90s when Pepsi attempted (not so successfully) to market the Pepsi remix soda…that’s my inspiration… except I will be successful. Since I am a follower of Christ, I believe that I can get assurance and peace from the Word of God a.k.a. the Bible. The scripture that I am standing on is Phillipians 4:13- “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”

Another thing that I am doing to ensure that I am doing my absolute best is that I am going to the Rec. Center to exercise and get the blood flowing to my brain before I go to tutoring. I’m not playing around! I want to be able to say at the end of this that I did the best that I possibly could. I’m not sure if I could live with myself doing only a portion of my best.

1 comment: