5.19.2010

Not Quite Perfect

So, I finally got all of my grades in for the semester and I have learned, yet again, that I am not perfect. I earned 4 A's (go me!) and 1 E (for those of us old schoolers an F). I am thinking that this is God's way of telling me that I am not perfect.

When I was writing during the semester I talked about having a hard time with my calc class. I worked hard, did most of my homework (until the end when I suffered from the 'What the heck?' mentality) and went to class even when I knew there was no hope of passing.

I got my grades in one by one. And when they were all in, I realized that I actually did pretty good for my first semester back, but I also realized that I am (re)learning a lesson that I already knew: I am not perfect. I do not know everything.

But with this new thing that I am learning I am also learning to persevere even when it seems that I should change course and study something that comes a little easier to me. I will do fine the next time and I will (with help from above) accomplish my goal.

I have learned that I am not quite perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment